RFI

Re: [RFI] SDR software that displays actual waveform of received signal?

To: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>, "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SDR software that displays actual waveform of received signal????
From: "Cianciolo, Paul, W1VLF" <pcianciolo@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:33:06 +0000
Console 3 has this
In the DSP box.... just to the left of the volume slider and the mute button is
a little icon that looks like a graphic equalizer.
Cycle through it for a oscilloscope display. No controls for V/div or time..
but maybe useful?

73,

Paul Cianciolo, W1VLF
ARRL EMC Engineer

ARRL - The national association for Amateur RadioT
225 Main Street, Newington, CT 06111-1400 USA
Telephone: (860) 594-0392
FAX: (860) 594-0259
Email: w1vlf@arrl.org
World Wide Web: www.arrl.org