RFI

[RFI] Any known to be good shielded HDMI cables?

To: RFI Mail list at contesting.com <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Any known to be good shielded HDMI cables?
From: Bob Turner <n2scj-lists@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 17:27:26 +0000
I've noticed that one of my computers emits RFI, but it's coming from the HDMI
cable.   I notice it mostly on 70cm/445.200.    To a lesser extent, I've
noticed it on the 6m SSB portion of band.   It's very weak on 6m, but it has
made me loose a couple of 6m contacts.  If I pull cable from computer, but not
TV/monitor noise is gone.  If computer is off, noise is also gone.

I figure I need a high quality shielded (properly) HDMI cable with toroids.
Any known good ones?  Any other comments on this?

7 3  Bob
N2SCJ