RFI

Re: [RFI] An entire village lost its broadband at the same time every da

To: Chuck Gooden <Chuck.Gooden@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] An entire village lost its broadband at the same time every day for 18 months
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 15:11:29 -0400
Hi Chuck,

Great article that I can share with some homeowners that don’t fully
appreciate some of the problems RFI can cause that might unknowingly impact
their own equipment/toys.

Just last night I tracked down another home generating broadband RFI from
the AM broadcast band up to at least 26 MHz that I can hear 0.20 miles
away, and now must work with the homeowner to ID the source (I have a
suspicion but I have learned to keep an open mind and not waste time
guessing).  It’s always a guess until you find the root cause.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)