RFI

Re: [RFI] Green Wire RFI

To: rfi <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Green Wire RFI
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 05:13:23 -0600
> My propane water heater has a design that can vent to a PVC chimney. It has a
> blower motor that pumps room air into the exhaust to cool it. Naturally, it
> has
> an electrical connection.

Golly, the plan to make everything as expensive and complex and prone
to crap out as possible as found of all things, the simple gas water
heater.  What's next?  Lawn mowers probably.

Of course consumers know better and won't buy any nonsense so the
government will have to ban the simple stuff and force everyone to
comply.  Welcome to what used to be a democracy.

On its death bed:  The 80% efficient single stage gas furnace with AC motor.

Rob
K5UJ