RFI

[RFI] Sunpower Solar

To: rfi@contesting.com, w1vlf@arrl.org
Subject: [RFI] Sunpower Solar
From: HP <pfizenmayer@q.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 01:06:43 -0500 (EST)
Does anyone have any experience with a Solar installation done by a contractor
for Sunpower Corporation Systems?

I was able to track down a building permit for an installation going in about
150 feet away but the contractor on the permit
is Sunpower Corporation Systems: and the listing is a warehouse here in Phoenix
But the phone
number is a 510-367-9864 which is around Oakland, Ca. -

The AZ ROC numbers for that Sunpower Corporation Systems all say the license is
issued to a foreign company operation in Phoenix.
No telephone numbers there.

Apparently Sunpower is really a supplier of solar panels worldwide and systems
- but my first attempt to find anyone who knows
from the California website anything about radio interference a or even that
"contractor" was not successful -seemed pretty evasive.
I will try a different approach tomorrow - or is the process - they finish an
install and then see if noise occurs ??

Hank K7HP