RFI

Re: [RFI] Utilitech LED Recessed Lighting

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Utilitech LED Recessed Lighting
From: Gary Johnson <gwj@wb9jps.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:27:30 -0800
No experience or rumors about that one. Their website seems to contain zero
technical info. I’d be very skeptical and you should obtain one for testing
before committing to any permanent installation.

I have yet to hear of a proven-quiet LED light *fixture*. If anyone knows of
such a beast, let me know (exact model numbers, please). So far, only screw-in
bulbs have proven to have reliably low RFI in my tests.

73,
Gary NA6O