RFI

Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

To: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.
From: Jim via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 08:12:51 -0500
Solar has not been a big deal in Cleveland where the sun does not shine from
Halloween to Easter. But the community solar seems to make a lot of sense, in
that one does not have to worry about the roof under the panels leaking, that
panel maintenance if needed can be done at ground level, and that it might be
feasible to reorient panels seasonally to get the best sun angle.

73  -  Jim   K8MR