RFI

Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.
From: MICHAEL ST ANGELO <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 10:08:05 -0500 (EST)
My wife's hobby is skiing. Talk about a money pit hobby.

She wishes I don't buy any more radios but if I do she doesn't want me to spend
money on junk.

I don't ski so I either hike or snowshoe. Of course I take a radio along with
me.

Not trying to veer too far off from the RFI subject I find operation in the
hotel or lodge is useless because of the noise level. I try to find a park or
parking access at hiking trails, such as the Appalachian Trail, good sites for
operation for the most part. There are exceptions; one trail site by Killington
VT has high power line noise.

Mike N2MS