RFI

Re: [RFI] Mini-Split for new ham shack

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Mini-Split for new ham shack
From: D C _Mac_ Macdonald <k2gkk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 19:37:46 +0000
NE5S (now SK) had one installed in an added on
room in his house.  His equipment and antennas
were within 30 feet (maximum) from the unit.  He
never mentioned it caused any RFI.  He was about
10 or so entities from DXCC Honor Roll when he died.

I would "guess" that the Fujita products (Japanese)
would likely be much better designed and built than
those from certain other east Asia countries.

73 - Mac, K2GKK/5
Since 30 Nov 1953
Oklahoma City, OK
USAF (Retired) 61-81