RFI

Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd
From: donovanf@erols.com
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 14:18:42 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Gary,

In my opinion your next step is some kind of directive antenna
so you can start narrowing down the location of your RFI

A simple three element 6 meter Yagi might be a good start.
W3KX mounted one on a short mast in the bed of his pickup truck
and its an excellent RFI hunting antenna with excellent sensitivity

73
Frank
W3LPL