RFI

Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd

To: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd
From: ROLAN CLARK <rolan.clark@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 15:23:02 -0400 (EDT)
Joe,
I looked at ur qth on google earth es possibly something from the 'warehouse'
east of you?
Sounds like 'sparking, arcing' wonder if power xfrm arcing internal so maybe
harmonics of 'arc' not getting out on lower bands ?
Wonder if  walk on a quiet  eve  would yeild any 'buzzing' , 'arcing' sounds.
Take care,
73  de rolan  wa3pbc