RFI

Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd

To: Gary <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Interference at kk0sd
From: Mike Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2021 08:32:57 -0400
Remember in his shack he has a very good radio and a very good antenna which
together increased sensitivity and allow him to hear much further away. when he
goes outside with a portable and a smaller antenna he doesn't have the
sensitivity he had inside there for he may have to travel a lot further before
he's able to receive it.

⁣Be safe,
Mike

Get BlueMail for Android ​