RFI

Re: [RFI] I could see the arcs with binoculars last night!

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] I could see the arcs with binoculars last night!
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:03:24 -0500
:-). Oh this pole has no number that I can see. Only a sign that says 20A Fuse Cutout.

On 4/11/21 4:23 PM, David Eckhardt wrote:
Isn't retirement wonderful!!??  😇😊🙃😀

Dave - WØLEV

On Sun, Apr 11, 2021 at 8:22 PM Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com <mailto:af4o@twc.com>> wrote:

    Wow, thanks Dave for the flowers. Yep they already have the link
    to the webpage but I will send it too them again when I do the
    email for the repair request. From past fixes they know me and
    where i live, lol. Now that I am retired I don't mind this side
    hobby as much as I use too. I have them a map of where the pole is
    located prepared but will send them a pic of the  pole number too.

    Thanks,
    Chuck