RFI

Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wireless Power Transfer with electric vehicles
From: MICHAEL ST ANGELO <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 10:51:21 -0400 (EDT)
Jim,

Glad you're having success with electric and hybrid vehicles. Have you
installed an inverter in the Prius to provide electricity for critical
appliances such during a blackout? It know of two people who have done that.
One installed a large inverter to the traction battery. Another friend
installed a small inverter to the 12 volt "hotel" battery.

Mike N2MS