RFI

Re: [RFI] KC2IEB’s RFI Journey

To: "n0tt1@juno.com" <n0tt1@juno.com>, "davearea51a@gmail.com" <davearea51a@gmail.com>, "RFI@contesting.com" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] KC2IEB’s RFI Journey
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 21:01:12 +0000
Greetings RFI Group,
   I was out with the local power company just last Sunday. They heard a
sparking source on their Radar engineers receiver so tried to pinpoint it with
the Radar engineers ultrasonic dish. This was during a moderate windy day and
the noise from the wind made the Dish unusable. They will be here again
tomorrow actually working on something else so we will see if they can use the
dish then. YMMV
 Lee   K7TJR   OR