RFI

Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS
From: Steve Dyer W1SRD via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 11:01:31 -0700
Fronius is the name of the other inverter manufacturer known to make RF quiet gear. Not as common as the SMA.
73,
Steve
W1SRD
I also have an SMA inverter on my solar system and no noise. Its been
running for 3 full years. It is German made.

The other inverter that is RFI quiet is Fontus, not sure of the spelling.

Ray,
N6VR/W7YA