RFI

Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

To: Steve Dyer W1SRD <w1srd@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS
From: Mark Schoonover via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 12:00:04 -0700
Half a dozen filters were clamped on the motor control wires right where
the wires exited the controller PCB. The problem was with the outside unit.
No idea on part numbers or mix but my guess is mix 43 was used.
.

73! Mark KA6WKE
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ka6wke
Website: https://www.ka6wke.net