RFI

Re: [RFI] Crepe Myrtle growing into power pole RFI Why?

To: Mike Martin <mike@rfiservices.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Crepe Myrtle growing into power pole RFI Why?
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 11:15:22 -0500
I have, back before they increased the voltage to 14 kV. The noise correlated
well with branches swaying in the wind.  When I finally got the utility to trim
the trees, the noise level went way down.

At 14 kV, it seems that any contact with vegetation gets their attention
immediately.

73,
Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington