RFI

[RFI] Amana ASX16 vs. ASXC18 A/C Compressor

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Amana ASX16 vs. ASXC18 A/C Compressor
From: Tony via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 20:50:26 +0000 (UTC)
Does anyone have knowledge on these Amana compressors? The ASX16 is a single
speed condenser fan motor.It has a SEER-16. I am leaning this way because it is
a single speed motor based on comments on this reflector.  The dealer offers
the ASCX18 SEER-18 but with a variable speed motor. The dealer does not know
anything about RFI kits.The reason I am looking at Amana is the dealer I am
working with has a great reputation for quality work and great support. But
they only deal with Amana compressors.  I am bringing in a couple more
companies next week for bids for a comparison.Anyone know anything about either
Amana compressor? Tnx for any feedbackN2TK, Tony