RFI

Re: [RFI] UPS recommendations -which Tripp Lite models

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] UPS recommendations -which Tripp Lite models
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 02:11:14 -0700
On 8/23/2021 9:04 PM, Hugo Loranger wrote:
I had 3 Cyberpower CP1500PFCLCD and in operation I hear a lot of noise.
When they are on standby, they are silent but when the current cuts off the
noise increases drastically.
I have a switch where the 2 UPS are connected and when it is off it is obvious
that the noise comes from the 2 ups ...

Hi Hugo,

I have not evaluated them when the power is down and they are supplying power to their loads. I have serious common mode chokes on their power cables, as I do with all potential noise sources.

73, Jim K9YC