RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI LG Refrig Corcom filter and #31 core

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI LG Refrig Corcom filter and #31 core
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:53:02 -0400
Hi Dave,

All appliances still come under FCC requirements of not causing harmful
interference even if they fall under the unintentional radiator category
and even on the unintentional radiator exemption list as far as I know.

Unfortunately I think this puts the homeowner as the responsible party and
lets the manufacturer off the hook, but I’m no expert on this topic.

Don wd8dsb