RFI

Re: [RFI] CASE HISTORY - Powerline - Multiple Sources (re-post w/o errat

To: "'jim@audiosystemsgroup.com'" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] CASE HISTORY - Powerline - Multiple Sources (re-post w/o errata)
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 16:25:48 +0000
Jim,

Your statement is sort of true when referring to all possible sources of RFI
out there today.

But since I was addressing only power line noise sources and not all of the
non-powerline sources, I stand by my statement that the age of distribution
lines can indeed be found to be a major factor increasing the number of RFI
sources generated by the gap sparking on older power lines.  This can and does
make it more difficult to locate the specific noise causing RFI to a ham radio
station.

73, de ed -K0iL