RFI

[RFI] S FL Noise help

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] S FL Noise help
From: myles landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 17:44:55 -0400

>  Hi

Wondering if anyone might know this noise as it seems to be pretty wide spread.
and over a large area. I presume someone already figured it out, as i am
someone new here  could use the help….

When I drive around listening any freq. (440band for ex) , I often hear a data
burst sound little motorboat like,  along. Boca Raton, Pompano, Delray,
Deerfield, Sunrise.

I am guessing maybe it’s some sort of telemetry system but not sure what,
sometimes. its a quick burst. n quiet for a while sometimes it seems like a
full 30sec.

anyone know what this is??

Thanks,
Myles