RFI

Re: [RFI] Furnace RFI - Lennox - Resolved

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Furnace RFI - Lennox - Resolved
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:09:05 -0700
Here is yet one more thing I failed to mention in earlier parts of this
thread . . .

The furnace manufacturer's thermostat "Installation and Setup Guide" says:

"Reducing Electrical Noise . . . Keep all [thermostat] communication wiring
as far away from the house electrical wiring and large electrical
appliances as possible. Recommended minimal distance is 15 feet.*" *

In my case, the wiring between the furnace and thermostat had been bundled
with AC cables through some holes in the studs.

~ Alan