RFI

Re: [RFI] Tower/Antenna Reradiation

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tower/Antenna Reradiation
From: Alan Higbie <alan.higbie@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 08:15:06 -0700
A few other troubleshooting ideas:

(1) When the condition is happening . . . one-by-one, disconnect (and
ground) each control line or device that is present on that tower.

(2) Similarly, and again one-by-one, switch off or disconnect each
non-essential device in the area.

This process is what eventually led a local M/M station to find that he had
inter-mod products being generated in one of his garage door openers.

(3) The placement of the stubs may also be a factor.
See K9YC's presentation on that topic:
http://audiosystemsgroup.com/StubPlacement.pdf

Please keep us posted on the progress you and Don make on this problem.

73,

~Alan K0AV