RFI

Re: [RFI] FW: Sweden imposes higher levy on electricity bills for EMC |

To: Dave <dave@nk7z.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: Sweden imposes higher levy on electricity bills for EMC | Southgate Amateur Radio News
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 23:34:58 +0000
The broken process to which you refer is the entire present FCC.

Another process would have to be put in place entirely independent of the
present FCC.  Given that, yes, I would be willing to pay a bit extra but
*not* funds funds going to FCC.

At present, personally, I see no reason to even do EMC/RFI, filing with the
FCC, paying for formal testing of products, the existence of accredited
labs to make those measurements (FCC USED to do that!!!).  FCC has pretty
much allowed a free-for-all much like they let CB go to the trash heap.
This, in spite of the fact that I made a living, put a roof over our heads
and food on our table doing EMC/RFI to the regulations.  Regulations in
place and unenforced are useless - FCC.

Dave - WLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*