RFI

[RFI] Fwd: Contacting neighbors about RFI

To: rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Contacting neighbors about RFI
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 17:47:29 -0600
Thanks Ken. This one has no light at all, just cycling rf noise. The fixture looks like the old style street light. I am guessing it has a screw in photo cell, so I may could unscrew the bulb and photocell. If I can avoid it, do not want to mess with their breakers. Im thinking maybe a fruit tray in hand when I ask :-). I have never met them other than a casual wave in the summer. Driveways are at opposite ends of each house.

Chuck
W4NBO