RFI

[RFI] Fwd: Fwd: Contacting neighbors about RFI

To: Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: Fwd: Contacting neighbors about RFI
From: Charles Plunk <af4o@twc.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 22:22:47 -0600
Here is a video of the noise. I will put together a webpage of my findings when I get time. https://youtu.be/zFfRLNGkEWc <https://youtu.be/zFfRLNGkEWc>

Thanks

Chuck

W4NBO

I don't know of any neighbors that know them. I wrote a letter and will mail it tomorrow. Explained since I did not know when they were home and did not want to interrupt anything, thought I would write. Also mentioned it was probably consuming considerable electricity. Usually mentioning money out of their pockets will yield movement if nothing else will. I will post here if anything changes.

Thanks all for the suggestions.

Chuck
W4NBO