RFI

Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns

To: "damichael@verizon.net" <damichael@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Severe RFI from Solar Edge HD Wave system inverter...who owns the system? And is responsible to fix the RFI?
From: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 17:38:31 +0000
I'll hold back on too much venom, but if you frequent this site, you will
discover Solar Edge is a major violator and producer of RFI.  Why they have
not corrected the problem is beyond me as well.  They may be using up older
stock on those installations that might not be sensitive to the RFI they
produce (no close-by hams).  I promised no venom, so I'll quit there.

By far the best way to handle this problem is through ARRL.  They have a
good relationship with FCC in this respect.

Dave - WØLEV

On Mon, Feb 14, 2022 at 5:33 PM damichael--- via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
wrote:

> Who owns the SolarEdge HD Wave inverter?
> My neighbor?
> Or Trinity Solar the lease company?
> Who is responsible for correcting the severe RFI that the SolarEdge HD
> Wave equipment is causing?
> TNX es 73, Mike W3TS

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*