RFI

Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel Interference Case
From: Steve Dyer W1SRD via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 10:54:38 -0700
Here is where the FCC is: https://www.tvtechnology.com/news/fcc-requests-budget-increase The FCC has 1550 employees to manage all the spectrum issues for a country of 330,000,000 citizens and a GDP of $21,000,000,000,000 (that's trillions).
Verizon alone has 130,000 employees. AT&T has 200,000.
For comparison, the FCC budget request is .05% of the defense budget request.
AT&T, Verizon, Charter and T-Mobile spent $107M in lobbying in 2020.
Perhaps most telling is this graph of FCC headcount 1983-2016. https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-331835A1.pdf I would say we are getting the level of service and outcomes we are paying for.
73,
Steve
W1SRD
And the "official" reply from FCC to the impacted (RFI) coverage areas for
AM BC, "Increase your output power."  Sure.....Yea......That costs the BCer
money both for a new transmitter and continuing additional fees to pay the
electric bill.

Yes, where is the FCC??

Dave - WØLEV

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 3:24 PM EDWARDS, EDDIE J via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>