RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton

To: Tony <73guddx@gmail.com>, Rfi List <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Panel RFI Awareness At Dayton
From: "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 21:01:04 +0000
That is a good question, Tony, and the answer is -- maybe.  It took me decades
to get involved with the ANS C63 committee and the IEEE, and IEEE is
individually represented, not organizationally, so someone else would have to
start from scratch.   But the reputation of amateur radio and ARRL is there,
and so someone else stepping in would be much easier.

Ed