RFI

Re: [RFI] Generac 16KW Standby Generator - NO RFI!

To: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Generac 16KW Standby Generator - NO RFI!
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 09:44:39 -0400
Slightly off the Generac topic, taking a circuit off line at the breaker does
not ALWAYS identify that circuit as the culprit. Remember house wiring is also
an antenna and you might just be separating that superior antenna from other
wiring. Something to remember if you can’t trace the noise to a device on that
particular circuit.
73,
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone