RFI

Re: [RFI] "LED noise"

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "Hare, Ed, W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [RFI] "LED noise"
From: Wes Stewart via RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 23:01:52 +0000 (UTC)
 Of course QST has been dumbed down.  IIRC, ARRL said as much when they
introduced QEX.
Now I read, "How's DX?" and "The World Above 50 MHz" and I'm pretty much done
with it.
I was published 2 1/2 times in Ham Radio Magazine (one article accepted but
never published) but rejected by QST.  One paper of mine did make it into an
Antenna Compendium.  It challenged a prior article by a staffer so was doomed
in QST.
Wes  N7WS

    On Wednesday, December 21, 2022 at 05:06:18 AM MST, Hare, Ed, W1RFI