RFI

Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System
From: James Gordon Beattie Jr <w2ttt@att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 03:34:47 +0000
Jim,
There are probably a few RF bonding holes in our ham shack.  😀

As for finding a auitable ground, I could check to see if the shield of the
HDMI or USB porta are grounded.
Frankly, the easier way to handle this is to try cores on the cables.  I have
done this for other Evolve III laptops here, and haven't yet gotten to this one.

73,
J. Gordon "Gordie" Beattie, Jr., W2TTT
201.314.6964
W2TTT@ATT.NET