[TenTec] RE: CW calling, contest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: CW calling, contest
From: K2ZF@aol.com (K2ZF@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:59:25 EST
In a message dated 1/21/01 10:43:42 PM !!!First Boot!!!, wb2vuf@qsl.net
writes:

<<
 The "contest" is intended to stimulate interest in cw communications,
 Ten-Tec gear, and to have fun. As such, I envision it as an ongoing
 activity, not annual or monthly, but something more like WAS or DXCC
 where one would accumulate points over a long period of time. One could
 get a basic certificate, by working 10 Ten-Tecs (say that fast 10
 times), then collecting endorsements for WAS T-T, TTCC (Ten-Tec Century
 Club), Worked all types of TT rigs, etc. The exchange should encouraga
 real QSO, not the 2 second data bursts common to most contests.

One question please,
Can someone using something other than a Ten Tec join in the fun working the
contest ?
Lets say a fellow using an FT-1000mp works a classic Century 21, would he be
able to collect points ? Or, is it a Ten Tec to Ten Tec contest only ?
I assume it is open to all, but my curiosity got the best of me, hi.
73 de Jim  K2ZF  Omni six plus, Omni C, Corsair 2, Argosy 2