[TenTec] RE: CW calling, contest

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: CW calling, contest
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:16:15 -0500
In the spirit of cw hospitality an inclusiveness, I would say, sure,
open to all. We don't want to be like the Marconi Company in the early
days of wireless when their shiboard operators were only allowed to
contact other Marconi stations? WE don't want to be snobs, do we?
Anyway, after working a number of T-T stations, someone using a
different brand would want to trade up to Ten-Tec!

                        73, Bob WB2VUF