TopBand: Bev and ts930s

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Bev and ts930s
From: bradrehm@texas.net (Brad Rehm)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 12:20:59 -0500 (CDT)
George, you are correct, and my apologies to John.  I'd forgotten that I
do use the DIN connector which gives access to the receiver antenna input.
I don't have the manual in front of me at the office, but you should have
no trouble deciding which jack to use when you check the manual.

BTW, I've installed an external switch box which allows me to quickly
change from the main vertical transmitting antenna to a loop and to the
beverages.  You might want to think about that kind of arrangement too,
rather than be stuck with only one receive antenna option.

73, Brad  KV5V