TopBand: XZ1N WebPage Report on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N WebPage Report on 160
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 20:23:22 -0500
For those of you without Web Browsers, here's the latest report
on 160 from XZ1N:

160 meters: Our main problems to be an inability to hear stations
calling us. While on 40 meters last night, several stations told me
that our 160 meter signal was good to W6, but that we did not hear
them calling us. We hope to fix the problem by installing a beverage
this afternoon. The only North American Station worked so far has
been K1ZM who had a very good signal. Our transmit frequency will
continue to be 1.8255. From 1500 to 2000Z, we will listen in the JA
window at 1.912. So far we have worked 44 countries and almost 400
stations on top band. We hope to hear North America tonight.