TopBand: XZ1N Thurs 11/21/96

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N Thurs 11/21/96
From: K1ZM@aol.com (K1ZM@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 16:26:55 -0500
XZ1N was in there from 2036 until 2230z tonight with a good run of JA and Eu
stations.

This timed I had my tape recorder all set up and I wanted simply to record
his sigs as I missed the chance in the excitement the day before.

well I dunno where they went, but they pulled off of 1825.4 somewhere around
2230Z, the EU pile died and as XZ sunrise approached, all that was left
around 1825.5 was a huge pile on A 5V station and an HB0/DL/P.

Dunno where they went, but no tape recording.

73 Jeff K1ZM@aol.com