TopBand: XZ1N Thurs 11/21/96

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N Thurs 11/21/96
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (MEC)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 15:51:44 +0100 (MET)
> XZ1N was in there from 2036 until 2230z tonight with a good run of JA and Eu
> stations.
>
> This timed I had my tape recorder all set up and I wanted simply to record
> his sigs as I missed the chance in the excitement the day before.
>
> well I dunno where they went, but they pulled off of 1825.4 somewhere around
> 2230Z, the EU pile died and as XZ sunrise approached, all that was left
> around 1825.5 was a huge pile on A 5V station and an HB0/DL/P.
>
> Dunno where they went, but no tape recording.
They had a super signal on 160 ,579 on average here in Copenhagen.
Unfortunately my 89 is dead and I cannot raise them barefoot !!
Tough luck !!
On a different note, the operator complained about people working him for
the second time, which is good. Several EU stns were told : you are in
the log !!!!  Hopefully that should get more new ones in there !!

73   Rag  OZ8RO