TopBand: Beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Beverages
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 17:42:46 -0500 (EST)
Bill,

You and Dave are  W A Y  too conservative!
When it comes to 160M antennas, I'll take a 4-square on neighboring
property over a half-a-dozen Beverages on neighboring property any day!
(In case ur wondering, Team 'LPL has seven Beverages on 20 acres of
neighboring property and a 160M 4-square on another three adjoining
acres...  Our team includes the neighborhood!  W4ZV sez: more Beverages!)
73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com