TopBand: Of clicks and men...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Of clicks and men...
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 96 06:44 MST
Bob,

Thanks for the post.  I was thinking of asking if anyone on
the reflector had heard any clix or problems with my sig. I
had one report during the contest of clix and I pretty much
dismissed it as I had never had this happen before.

I am running a TS950SDX barefoot at it's max power, 150 W. My
vertical has a good match, etc.

I am wondering if this a typical problem with the 950SDX and
if anyone has any knowledge about fixes, etc.

Anyone else notice this on my sigs?

        73, Rod

At 05:33 PM 12/9/96 -0800, Bob Wruble wrote:
>I heard spurs from n6ro, w7zrc and n6ig during the contest here
                          XXXXX
----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----