TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 16

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HEARD ISLAND MESSAGE # 16
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 01:16:08 GMT
At 11:46  1/1/97 +0000, you wrote:

>We will stop sending the messages to the top band reflector. You can come
>and get anything on the Heard Island reflector and copy it to the topband
>reflector if you like.

Thanks John!

        The guys at XZ1N just sent 160 relevant stuff to the Topband
reflector so I guess I was spoiled by them.  I'll pull any 160 topics
off of the HI reflector and post separately.  I just see no need to
clutter the reflector with all the general information that is available
in other places.

        TO0R is doing great tonight and I even saw him reported as 579
in Utah.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV