TopBand: Windows and contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Windows and contests
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 19:52:52 -0800 (PST)
It seems some people think I am asking for more spectrum for
windows.  This is not true.  What I am trying to ask for is that
the established windows that are in use every day also be used
during the contest.

Can someone explain why it should be different because there is
a contest on - and why other frequencies (ie: above 1850) can't
be used to run stateside.

I know some people's antennas are too sharp, but I still don't
think that is a legitimate excuse either.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com