TopBand: Jx7dfa

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Jx7dfa
From: olufsen@hnett.no (La6wea)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 11:45:40 +0100
The condx are improving. I got the following message from Per, Jx7dfa.
Stayed up late last night and worked a few US stations on 40 and 80.
Copyed also a few US stn on 160m but to week yet for qso but things are
improving.

>From monday trough tuesday I will be qrv on 3512khz cw from 1630z
looking for JA an US.
Also I will be qrv on 160m from around 1800z at 1824.5.
More info will be given on the OH2BUA web Cluster and via reflectors by
LA6wea.

Regarding QSL: I will not be able to return any qsl before I go to
Norway in April. Qsl should from now on be sent to my homecall: LA7DFA.

73 Per