TopBand: SURVEY RESULTS CQ 160 SSB/Windows,etc.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: SURVEY RESULTS CQ 160 SSB/Windows,etc.
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:03:26 -0500 (EST)
        A very big thanks to Dan K8RF for a job well done collecting
inputs on the survey.  Any of you wishing to also comment to Dave
K4JRB can do so at thompson@mindspring.com.  He's a very busy man so
please make your comments WORTHY of his time.

        Just to clear up some confusion regarding a previous summary
from N4SU (forwarded by me), those comments were all from N4SU and not
from me, even though the message appeared to originate from my address.
His message bounced so I forwarded it to the reflector.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  I'm happy to see we had 59 respondants and I hope you agree that
this was a better way to collect the info rather than seeing 59 or more
individual posts on the topic.