TopBand: 160M Contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160M Contests
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 17:00:41 -0600 (CST)
bob wendling writes:
>I agree with John, Cw segment 1840 and below with the typical
>allocation for license classes as well both cw and ssb....
>
>1800-1825 extra/cw only
>1825-1840  general/advanced/extra cw only
>1840-1850  extra/ssb/cw
>1850-1860  extra/advanced/ssb/cw
>1860-2000  general/advanced/extra/ssb/cw

I think this would create problems - since the band is already
all open to general and above.  Why bother with the extra  and
extra/advanced subbands?

1800-1840 cw only general and above
1840-2000 ssb/cw general and above

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything