TopBand: [HEARD] VK0IR skew-paths?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: [HEARD] VK0IR skew-paths?
From: cordell@ccnet.com (Robert Schmieder)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 12:23:24 -0700
Friends-

Now I am interested in skew paths to VK0IR. Did you find the signal optimum
at any path other than short or long? I need clear documentation of the
optimum being away from long/short. If I get enough inputs, I'll put a
section in the book.

Thanks,

Bob KK6EK

*       T H E   H E A R D   I S L A N D   D X P E D I T I O N       *
*                           January, 1997                           *
*   Please look at our web page  http://www.ccnet.com/~cordell/HI   *
*       Cordell Expeditions          (510) 934-3735 (voice and fax) *
*       4295 Walnut Blvd.                         cordell@ccnet.com *
*       Walnut Creek, CA 94596                                      *