TopBand: Boring report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring report
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Sun, 4 May 1997 21:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
Well - the attempts to work Europe continue - and believe it or not,
it appears the N6TR signal has made it to Europe on each one of the
four past nights!!

However, the European signals just aren't making it over the noise.

N7UA has also been trying and he is being heard as well (no surprise
there as he typically gets out better than me).  He even had an ESP
QSO with G3PQA the other night.

Tonight, it was IT9ZGY I tried to snag.  It is possible that Peter will
be easier for me to work than G3PQA, but who knows with this band what
will happen.

I also received a few pictures from DF2PY (my current last European
QSO on 29 April) and he sure has a nice shot over the Rhine river
to the west coast.  It actually looks more like along the river.
It is easy to see why Wolf has a good signal out here.

VK4CYB was very loud this morning - 589.  He was the only DX signal on
the band around 1300Z.

See you at Dayton - look for me doing booth duty at booth 424.

73 Tree N6TR/7
tree@contesting.com