TopBand: ARRL uncommitted

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ARRL uncommitted
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 20:12:58 EDT
On Tue, 20 May 1997 20:45:10 -0500 (EST) Bill Tippett <btippett@CTC.Net>
writes:
>I still think that the best idea is for each person to write an
>individual note to their Division Director (see page 10 in any QST
>for their E-mail address).
>
>73,  Bill  W4ZV

The above is part of the problem if you read the original message Bill.
That is why I asked if you would be interested in becoming a lobby effort
focal point.
It appears that a few of us writing to our OWN Directors is not getting
much attention. If all of us blanketed ALL Directors, it might wake a few
up.

Do I want to do it?  No, simply because I do not have the visibility  or
clout required. That function would seem to be right up your alley.

I'll stick to the technical issues and leave the politics to you.

73....Carl   KM1H